This dynamic AccountsApp is a complete guide to study Principles of Accounts for both CSEC and GCE O’Level exams. It was created to provide POA teachers and students with a teaching tool that offers a brain-based learning approach to study, where easy, quick, creative, and fun learning experiences are fundamental. The AccountsApp includes:
- Textbook presented in nine sections with glossary and complete text answers. Interactive, integrated with other resources.
- Printable pages of accounts ledgers and journals.
- 27 Tutorial Videos.
- Creative Learning Strategies Video.
- Flash Cards-Game comprising 384 questions.
- Pocket Notes comprising 4 volumes of key terms and sample accounts.
- Text-to-Speech or Screen Reader.
- Group study-support forum with author of AccountsApp study resources, POA teacher and psychologist specializing in brain-based learning, Dr. Meletha St. Hill.
- Offline app use of pages you visited online in the last day.
- This is a membership app, which requires a yearly subscription. Schools are offered up to a 50% discount in the second year.
- Premium monthly paid membership for the virtual class, which provides individual and group tutoring, practice exams, and support for effective study and success.
Access the App
To access the resources in this AccountsApp, you will need to:
- Subscribe for membership, whether through your school or independently.
- Register as a member in one of three levels. Here, you will be able to create your username and password, which you will use to login.
- Login. Upon successful login, you will be redirected to the AccountsApp resources.
- Schools will be required to submit a school directory of POA teachers and students to provide eligibility for their school affiliate individual registration and login.
- Virtual class membership is a paid premium level that is only available to registered members, whether paid independent or school affiliate.
- The virtual class has two levels: Sardius, for Form IV or beginning students; and Topaz, for Form V, or students with basic level understanding of accounting principles.