Principles of Accounts
TEXT AND ANSWER BOOKS
Written in the language of your personal tutor, our POA textbook covers the syllabi of the CSEC and GCE O’Level exams. Comprehensive questions have been demonstrated and test-your-understanding exercises have been provided to ensure your understanding and practice of accounting principles. To aid in study, this textbook comes with complete answers that model the presentation needed for exam answers. Significantly, the textbook also provides opportunities for self-regulated learning and time management skills to complete the nine sections-topics and 37 chapters in a flexible time-frame that satisfies personal goals.
Comprise 27 units on the entire CSEC and GCE O’Level syllabi, to be completed in just seven hours. Tutorial videos include:
- Exam techniques
- Comprehensive guidelines for completion of the School Based Assessment for CSEC
- An interactive revision unit that covers the instructional material in all the other units
Consists of 384 questions on accounts. Cards can be used as individual revision in the form of flash cards, or as group revision when used as a game. Answers provided at the touch of a button.
This is a four volume set with samples of all accounts and key terms, plus brain-based learning strategies to help you remember all the key terms and formats used in preparing accounts.
JOURNAL AND LEDGER PAGES
Printable journal and ledger pages for students’ practice of accounts:
- Cash and Petty Cash Books
- Sales and Returns Inwards Journals
- Purchases and Returns Outwards Journals
- General Journal
Virtual Programs to complete the syllabus of your choice. This is a premium feature for persons who want to study online with an expert tutor giving individual instruction and support. Access requires a monthly fee of $10, which is to be paid via the Shop option. The programs comprise:
- 10-month Program for Form V students
- 10-month Program for Form IV students
This is a FREE Group Interaction portal. Four groups have been established for which you can sign up with your friends. They are:
- Ruby 4.1 and 4.2 for Form IV students
- Diamond 5.1 and 5.2 for Form V students
You can sign up after you have logged in.
1. Creative Learning Strategies Video to improve learning and memory
2. Offline app use of pages you visited online two days prior